Growth99 is India based, advanced technology company serving primarily US clients. Our expertise includes design and development of products, software development, website development, SEO, content creation, content digitization, custom development and reputation management. We have established our own technology development center which empowers us to bring a unique approach to every client, delivering a high-quality partnership in the most cost-effective manner.
We are hiring a UI/UX Designer/Developer. The candidate should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. The candidate should have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Full-stack developer sound in UI (Responsive Web Design) and Front End Technologies.
- Experience of Requirement Gathering, Requirement Analysis, Project Estimations & Client Communication.
- Good team player with experience of leading the team, training.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer/Developer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of designing web pages using UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, server-side CSS pre-processing (LESS and SASS) and able to convert UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- Experience in mobile app development would be a great advantage.
- Hands-on with Charting frameworks like Chart.JS or any other chart tool
- Good knowledge of MVC concepts.
- Experience working on SPA (Single Page Application)
- Experience in cross-platform testing and compatibility fixes.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, agile methodologies Knowledge of source control tools, preferably GIT.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com